TRANSPORTATION AGENT AND SEA FREIGHT BROKERAGE
|1||Responsibility and liability of Transportation Agent|
|2||Responsibility and liability of the grantor|
|1||Preparation for vessel entering port.
– Port services fees estimation, agent fees, and other related fees at the port.
– Announcing related parties for vessel berthing arrangement.
– Preparing neccessary documentation, regulated forms for berthing procedure.
|2||Vessel receiving procedure.
– Advanced preparation.
– Receiving the vessel.
|3||Vessel handeling at the port.
– Sending arrival notice to cargoes’ owners
– Loading/unloading activities
– Observation and report of cargo handeling situation
– Ship supply: fuel, lubricant, water, food, and other services.
– Tranpost documents
– Dispute resolution and claims between related parties.
|4||Vessel dispatching procedure.
– Port fees payment.
– Documentation for vessel dispatching.
– Dispatching the vessel
|5||Report and finalization.
– Accumulate bills, and other payment documents.
– Preparing a set of documentation about cargo handeling situation at the port.
– Issuing the balance and send the set of documentation including the balance the ship owner.
|C||Sea freight brokerage||6|
|1||Overview of sea freight brokerage activities|
|2||Transport modalities and market|
|4||Types of chartering|
|5||Sales letter and forms of transaction|
|6||Implementing shipping contract|
Duration: 16 hours
Lecturer: experienced Vietnamese teachers and foreign teachers working in related field.
- Tan Cang-STC will provide participants with learning materials in the first day of this course.
- After accomplishing this course, participants will be provided with national certification issued by Tan Cang-STC if the participants have attended at least 80% of the total duration.
Besides, Tan Cang-STC also provide courses in order with:
- Appropriate course content (according to participants’ experience and knowledge)
- Appropriate learning time
For further information please visit our website www.tancang-stc.vn, www.facebook.com/tancang.stc (facebook) or contact us directly:
- Company mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Loc : (+84) 0902 733 933, email: email@example.com
- Ms. My : (+84) 928 372 796, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Linh: (+84) 1225 510 846, email: email@example.com
- Ms. Xuan: (+84) 903 725 338, email: firstname.lastname@example.org