PROJECT CARGO AND OUT OF GAUGE CARGO
- Upon completion of the course, participants will acquire general knowledge of break bulk and project cargo; understand the procedure of handling break bulk, project cargo and related safety requirment.
- This course is developed for experienced employees working in related areas.
|Module 01 –||Introduction to break bulk & project cargo|
|Module 02 –||Ships used for the transport of break bulk & project cargo|
|Module 03 –||Equipment used for break bulk & project cargo
o Lifting devices
o Ship-to-shore equipment
o Terminal handling equipment
|Module 04 –||Cargo handling of break bulk & project cargo
o Including receiving cargo, yard preparation, transferring cargo, hooking cargo, stowing/removing cargo, delivering cargo, cargo preservation
|Module 05 –||Safety in relation to break bulk & project cargo|
|Module 06 –||· Planning & administration i.r.t. break bulk & project cargo|
- The course duration is 5 days consisting of approx. 3 days of theory and 2 days of cases/assignments
- Mr.Ton van Essen – Dutch expert from STC Group (the Netherlands) who used to be a Chairman of national marine qualifications an curriculum development committee (the Netherlands); project manager in port/shipping education and related areas in numerous contries around the world such as Oman, Korea, Columbia, Abu Dhabi, Vietnam… ; Deputy Dean of International Maritime College Oman;etc.Currently, Mr.Ton works as a lecturer in Cargo Operations Management/ Terminal Management and Operations/ Breakbulk/ Containers/ OOG in MSc and Transport course of The Netherlands University of STC Group. Besides, he is a port and terminal consultant of Abu Dhabi Ports and Terminals in Cartagena, and Barranquilla Colombia
- The course will be conducted in English.
- Tan Cang-STC will provide participants with learning materials in the first day of this course.
- After accomplishing this course, participants will be provided with national certification issued by Tan Cang-STC if the participants have attended at least 80% of the total duration.
Besides, Tan Cang-STC also provide courses in order with:
- Appropriate course content (according to participants’ experience and knowledge)
- Appropriate learning time
- Company email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Loc : (+84) 0902 733 933, email: email@example.com
- Ms. My : (+84) 928 372 796, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Linh: (+84) 1225 510 846, email: email@example.com
- Ms. Xuân: (+84) 903 725 338, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much for your interest,